Yes, the first wave of button designs has now been finished! Now YOU can choose from all that is shown aboveplus Granny Smith, Big Macintosh and DiscordJack. (For a full example of all the ponies available right now, click here).
Just so it is known, I have to order these from another source as button makers are expensive. This means the orders are Pre-orders. From the time of Payment to receiving your button may take a month or more/less depending.
Buttons will be 1.25” in size and are priced at $2 (Excluding OC’s: See below) each plus shipping (Which shouldn’t amount to anything over $2 if you live in the U.S.) with specials like:
- The Apples to Apples Combo; Applebloom, Applejack, Bic Mac and Granny Smith for$6
- The Mane Event Combo; All Mane 6 ponies PLUS the super sekrit design pony (Details below) for$8
- Everythingandthe Kitchen Sink Combo; Everything in the Wave 1 designs plus Peanut Bucker, Sekrit Design Pony AND an OC* (You can simply choose a double of any pony excluding the Peanut Bucker if you do not wish for an OC) for$25
"What’s The sekrit pony design? How do I get it?! D:"
Calm down please. The Sekrit Pony Design is a design I came up with at the last second due to popular suggestions from friends. It can be acquired 3 different ways! Two ways are to get the Mane Event or/and Kitchen Sink combos above and a Third way is to order 4 or more buttons to get a 1 in 5 chance of having it randomly dropped into your order.
So what’s a Peanut Bucker and what’s a Trotcon?
Peanut Bucker is the lovely mascot of both the Ohio Bronies and Trotcon (Run by the Ohio Bronies). Trotcon is Ohio’s first big pony convention that is still very young. Proceeds from the Peanut Bucker button will be donated to helping Trotcon flourish and be the best it can be.
"What’s this about OC’s?"
I can and will do OC’s too! They will be in the same styles as above and only cost $2 per button + $1 for each OC. Ex: You want 2 OC’s done, but want 2 buttons of each. That’s $1 for drawing each OC + the cost of each button regularly. This amounts to $10. All you need is to add a ref sheet or 2 or 3 to the end of the E-mail (shown below).
"So how do I get these buttons?"
you may ask? Well have no fear, because it’s as easy as apple pie.
Simply send an Email titled ‘Buttons plox’ (Or anything that has “buttons” in the title, I’m not picky) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Home Address (For shipping calculations)
- Paypal address (For billing purposes)
- A clear order of what buttons you want and how many you want of each.
- For OC’s, a ref sheet (or a bunch) for each OC you want drawn and how many of each you want.
And that’s all there is to it! Note that if I find a new supplier, the times of these buttons being made and getting to you may become less and less and the chances of these buttons popping up at Trotcon in time increase exponentially.
- esqueleto333 likes this
- ask-lemon-tarts reblogged this from letterstoapplebloom
- stratosfire likes this
- echmiadzin reblogged this from letterstoapplebloom and added:
- negativeneko likes this
- negativeneko reblogged this from letterstoapplebloom
- bluedraft reblogged this from carrot-tops-garden
- bluedraft likes this
- sekiki likes this
- questionable-object likes this
- mylittleponyawesomeismagic likes this
- askhonolu-loo likes this
- ask-de-writer likes this
- juyunseenblog reblogged this from carrot-tops-garden and added:
- jennythegamer likes this
- askpinkiepieandderpyhooves reblogged this from askrainbowpie and added:
- knepsam likes this
- meme-asaurus likes this
- drake-rex likes this
- ask-woosle likes this
- scavenging-otter likes this
- some-random-brony likes this
- thegothmod likes this
- ask-a-typical-oc-pony likes this
- that-coolblue reblogged this from askrainbowpie
- that-coolblue likes this
- carrot-tops-garden reblogged this from letterstoapplebloom and added:
- scbb92 likes this
- askrainbowpie reblogged this from askthedittopinkiepie
- askbawssspike likes this
- cutella17 likes this
- cmagen likes this
- sorensucks reblogged this from letterstoapplebloom
- asklyra likes this
- jon1128 likes this
- susie-queen-of-the-vampireponies likes this
- askcristails likes this
- askstripes likes this
- theartistknownasapplebloom posted this